

What will I do when she starts off to Kindergarten. Today was the day that Holley Ann would be left with other kids for more than an hour, that is right it has just been Holley Ann and I here during the day, but now Holley Ann will go 2 days a week to day school, I thought it was time for her to make some new friends:) I know one day she will be so embarrass of me taking pictures and video's of everything she does:) but I just had to today. When I went to pick her up, her teacher said she did great, she did not even want to come home, she rather play with the toys at school than at her house. So come Thursday she will stay a whole day, mommy needs time to get ready for her party that night:) Beach pictures next








0 comments:
Post a Comment